bikegreen offers natural-sustainable bike tours in and around Berlin.
- bikegreen offers guided tours that show you the natural green beauty that is Berlin
and the sourrounding Brandenburg region.
- Our Tours are excellent for (New-) Berliners, too!
- Do you have a specific destination in mind or are you a larger group?
Then we will gladly provide you with an individual tour by request.
Farming an area of more than 1.300 hectares Ökodorf Brodowin & Vertriebs GmbH is one of Germany´s biggest Demeter companies.
Taking over responsibility to convey biodynamic agriculture based on ideas and concepts by Rudolf Steiner, guided farm tours are offered frequently.
In 2015 Brodowin eco village was attended by 80.000 visitors. From 2017/18 an interactive visitor centre will round out Brodowin´s position as a strategic player in producing organic food.
Fahrrad Görke is located in the same house as we are, just a couple of minutes east of Friedrichshain park.
Our tours start in front of the traditional bicycle shop, furthermore our bikes are maintained here, too.
Our leaflet written both in German and English can be found at:
- Berlin Tourist-Infos
- Berlin HBF
- Brandenburger Tor
- Andel´s Hotel, Landsberger Allee 106
- NH Hotel Berlin-Alexanderplatz, Landsberger Allee 26
- Hotel Haus Chorin, Neue Klosterallee 10, 16230 Chorin
- Seehotel Mühlenhaus, Ragöser Mühle 1, 16230 Chorin
- Cafe im Kloster Chorin, Amt Chorin 11a, 16230 Chorin
- Hofladen Ökodorf Brodowin, Weißensee 1, 16230 Chorin | Brodowin
The guided tours are organised and guided by Michael Stark.
He´s the founder of bikegreen and has been living in Berlin for almost 20 years. He studied history and political science, furthermore he speaks both german and english fluently.
He knows Berlin and the northern area of Brandenburg excellent. For the very first time he was exploring the Biosphere reserve Schorfheide-Chorin 15 years ago.
He owns 7 bikes and spend as much time as possible with one of it in Berlin and beyond.